The ‘Unconventional Convention!’
Forget the ‘talk-fest’, ICP 2013 will be the ‘Unconventional Convention’, with a diverse educational program combined with unique touring opportunities, unforgettable cultural experiences and surprises at every turn! Join us ‘down under’ in 2013 to see what’s different at the 11th World Convention of the ICP!
• Located in the outstanding Far North Queensland destination of Cairns which combines natural beauty with world class conference facilities.
• Convened in a tropical climate with a casual dress code and an outdoor conference BBQ dinner overlooking spectacular Trinity Inlet.
• Woven amongst the internationally renowned speakers are engaging informal workshops and short themed concurrent sessions.
• Explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef or fascinating tropical rainforest on one of the T tour options .
• Share this unique opportunity with your partner, family and friends.
The main Convention commences on the evening of Monday 1 July 2013, with the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception.
|Deadline for receipt of submissions||5 November 2012|
|Early Bird registration deadline||8 February 2013|
|Author registration deadline||20 March 2013|
|Accommodation booking deadline||24 May 2013|
|Convention dates||1 - 4 July 2013|
Why not bring your family to Australia for a once-in-a-lifetime trip?! There will be a number of tours and experiences available to see the best of Cairns and Australia. Explore the city on a half day Cairns city sights tour, cruise to the Great Barrier Reef, or experience a taste of Australia’s outback on horseback. Visit Kuranda the Village in the Rainforest, get up close and personal with the mighty salt water crocodile at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures, get your day off to an exhilarating start with 30 minute hot air ballooning experience over the tropical Tablelands. At ICP 2013, you and your family will be able to choose your own adventure!